Hey Everyone. Here goes my grammar because these keyboards are way screwed up and I dont have the time for punctuation.I love the CCM. Its such a blast. Our flight was awesome and luxurioius. I played Battleship with Elder Wilk (Wilkinson) and just had a great spiritual experience. We got in at 2am and I couldnt find a pillow so I slept on just my bed. The showers are crazy cold or hot so I just have a smile on my face with these things. At least the bathrooms are awesome. The new fancy belt I got was so dumb. It took me 3 hours to get it off and I got searched because I couldnt figure it out. I looked like an idiot. Whatever #storyofmylife. My companion is Elder Holmes from Peoria, AZ and he is such a great man! He speaks English and is a little nervous about life in the CCM, so Im just going to pray that he receives strength. The food this morning was nasty but I ate it. The humidity isnt bad but I sweat 24 7. I love you all so much and Im ready to serve the LORD! (Did you not tell him they were the Lords cheeps)Con amor,Elder RisueƱoPS Peru is pretty much poorer than Santa Ana but so dang awesome.
Don't forget to email RJ (Elder Risueno) to keep in touch! In your email include your physical address so that he can write you by snail mail. Remember that there will be a waiting time before he can get back to you. RJ's P-day is most likely on Thursday's while he's in the CCM so except the blog updates and emails then, but it could change so be flexible.
Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteBeware of the water!
J/k good luck Elder Risueno!